Tuesday, June 4, 2013

YIKES!! It's time to go

Today is our last day getting everything ready to head out on the road tomorrow. So many things to do in the next 24 hours.

Our "list" is down to about 10 items. The big ticket items are checked off, but the little stuff will eat up our day today. When we started planning there were over 30 items on the list! It will feel great to lock the house later today and move into our new portable home.

When we looked at all the "stuff"(Charlotte has another name for it) we didn't think it would all fit, but sure enough it did. Plenty of "shoe space" for Queen Charlotte. That would have been a deal breaker. Also, enough room for my fly rods, gear, belly boat, and two grills for manly cooking on the road. Also was able to get my tools in there as well. Trying to decide if I should take me mig welder too. I know I will want it if I don't have it. So many choices, so little time.

Trying to decide what pictures to take to put on the limited wall space has been a challenge as well. It's amazing all the thoughts that go through our minds as we are trying to make these kind of decisions. Everything seems so very important initially but most of it fades into the back ground quickly.

Perspective changes our decision at every turn. I hope to write more about this later when I have more time to sit and reflect. But today is Go Day.

Thanks again for your interest in our madness. Any tips or ideas for living the Gypsy Lifestyle are appreciated.

Andiamo!!!!!

Coy and Charlotte and JoJo


No comments:

Post a Comment